Calling all High Ticket Closers!
The Real Estate Commando is growing and we need a Superstar to join our sales team - Will it be you?
First - About Us
The Real Estate Commando helps Real Estate Investors make more money, help more people, and achieve more freedom through proven systems & strategies.
About Our Owner
David Corbaley is known as “”The Real Estate Commando”. After leaving the military as a Veteran Army Green Beret, David built systems that allowed him to build multiple 7-figure businesses stress-free. Through training, systems and mentoring, he has helped over 30,000 entrepreneurs get more done. His latest system, The Real Estate Investor’s Warchest, shows entrepreneurs how to build their business around their life, rather than trying to squeeze in a little bit of life around their business. And his marketing and negotiating methods have been used by thousands of business owners to make more money fast. Today, David owns TheRealEstateCommando.com and coaches thousands of entrepreneurs from all over America.
To help 10,000 more Entrepreneurs reach financial freedom by the end of 2025.
We are looking for a dedicated high ticket sales professional with a minimum of 3 years experience. Someone who will live by our core values, helping us in achieving our mission to enrich the lives of others, by converting more interested prospects into happy clients.
This person will be motivated to learn — in detail — the benefits and tangible results TREC provides its clients so they can be clearly matched and communicated to new prospects.
Are You The One To Get Us There?
What We Need From You
- A passion for helping others through a strong sense of empathy and patience
- Ability to listen and provide solutions by understanding the value in our services
- Is a self-motivated and committed team member
- Will work effectively and efficiently within a remote environment
Key Skill Set
- Minimum 3 years experience in selling high ticket programs
- Consistently meet / exceed sales targets
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Prior cold calling sales experience with excellent high ticket closing skills utilizing various platforms; phone calls, Direct Messaging, email
- Self-disciplined to work independently within a remote environment
- Takes initiative and can confidently direct sale’s call interactions
- Imagination to be able to think on the fly and adapt to new situations
- Highly aware of all factors related to optimal performance and tracks own numbers / KPI’s daily
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly & annual analyses
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending weekly sales team training calls, reviewing suggested professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
To apply for this role, please complete each step below. Those who do not complete each step as requested will not be considered for this opportunity.
1. Create a 90-second video. Your video must include:
- State your first and last name
- Why you want to work for David
- Then do a pretend Cold Call using just the 3 sentences from the script below: "Hi, this is NAME from David Corbaley’s Real Estate Commando Team. We noticed you were interested in his coaching program, and we'd love it if you have just 2 minutes to chat about it today. Is now a bad time to talk?"
2. Include your Resume
3. Please submit your video link, Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com
We thank everyone in advance for their interest in this role, however we will only contact those candidates who completed the steps above and who we feel best meet or exceed the requirements listed.